How to Install Eset Antivirus?
Installing the Eset Antivirus on your system is very easy. It will protect your system from any harmful threats. Follow the how to Install Eset Antivirus steps given on this page to install Eset Antivirus.
How to Install Eset Antivirus on Windows?
- You can install the Antivirus package with the help of the installation CD or from the browser.
- Double-click on the Antivirus setup file to run it.
- Choose Continue in the Install ESET Internet Security window.
- Tap the I Accept option in the License Agreement screen.
- Select the Use a Purchased License Key in the Choose an Activation Window.
- Type the License key you have in the succeeding screen and choose Continue.
- Choose any one option under the There is Power in Numbers. Get the Maximum Level of Protection and the Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications feature.
- Choose whether you want to participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- Click Done once the Eset Installation has been Interrupted has not happened.
- Enable the Additional Security Tools and complete the setup.
How to Install Eset Antivirus on Mac?
- Download the Eset Antivirus package and run the setup file to begin the installation.
- You have to double-click on the Install ESET Endpoint security option on the next screen.
- Read through the system requirements and tap Continue.
- Click the Continue button followed by the Agree option to comply with the User Agreement.
- Choose the Installation Mode as Typical and select Continue.
- Select the option you prefer in the ESET Live Grid window and the Potentially Unwanted Applications window.
- Tap Continue and enter the credentials if required.
- Give permission to the software to allow access to system extensions.
- Finally, you have to choose the Home or Work option in the New Network Connection Detected window.
- Choose the required platforms in which the installation must be performed and then select the latest version of the Panda app.
- The installation is now complete and repeat the how to Install Eset Antivirus guide for any doubts.
Steps To Activate Eset
- Initially, launch the Eset program on your system.
- Select the Help and Support tab available in the left panel of the window.
- Click the Change License button and then choose the Enter a License Key option.
- If you have a 10.x version, then select the Use a Purchased License Key option.
- Type the License Key in the respective field.
- Click Activate.
How to Enable Realtime Filesystem Protection In ESET?
- Open the ESET Antivirus software.
- Go the Detection menu and then select the Real-Time File System Protection option.
- Tick the checkbox near the Enable Real-Time File System Protection option.
- Click the OK button.
- Restart your computer for this setting to be successfully applied.
If you need any support for ESET. Please call us right now!