How to Install Webroot Antivirus?
Webroot Antivirus provides security to your computer. It secures your computer from virus, malware, or any other malicious elements. It can be installed on your computer easily by following how to Install Webroot Antivirus guide. It will not take up much space since it works based on cloud technologies. It scans very quickly and provides complete security.
How To Install the Webroot Antivirus?
- The initial step of the Webroot Antivirus Installation procedure is to visit the manufacturer’s site. Enter your OS version.
- Click the Download button to download the Antivirus setup file.
- Look for the downloaded file on your computer and run the esainstall.exe file to begin the setup.
- Specify the Keycode in the given box when prompted.
- Read through the instructions and follow them to complete the installation successfully.
Install Webroot Antivirus Mac
- Open a browser and navigate to the manufacturer’s site.
- Provide the Mac OS version in the respective field.
- Search for the downloaded wsamac.dmg file in the Downloads folder and double-click on it to initiate installation.
- Launch the Webroot program by double-clicking on the icon.
- Make use of the instructions displayed to finish the setup.
Steps To Activate Webroot Keycode
- Double-click on the Webroot icon to open it on your system. Select the SecureAnywhere to open it.
- Tap the My Account option available in the Home window.
- Choose the Activate a New Keycode option.
- Provide a new keycode of your choice and click the Activate button.
Steps To Setting Up Self Protection In Webroot
- Open the Webroot Antivirus interface on your system.
- Tap the Settings option available at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Self Protection option present in the left panel of the window.
- Tick the checkbox near the Enable Self Protection Response Cloaking option.
- Choose any one option from the Minimum, Medium, or Maximum security.
- Click the Save All button.
How To Scan And Detect Malware In Webroot?
- You can run the Scan operation from the menu bar and main window.
- To run Scan through the menu bar, open Webroot on your system.
- Click Scan My Computer from the drop-down menu.
- The Scan process begins. To scan through the Main window, select the Open Webroot SecureAnywhere option form the drop-down menu on the main page of the software.
- Click on the Scan My Computer button.
- The scan process begins. The infected files are displayed on the screen.
- Detect the issue and fix it as per the how to Install Webroot Antivirus guidelines given below.
How To Setup Custom Webroot?
- Open the Webroot software on your computer.
- Tap Settings at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Scan My Computer option. Select the Custom Scan button.
- Click the Add File or Folder option from the list.
- In the next step, you are supposed to choose a file or folder to scan. Do the same.
- Click the Start Scan option at the bottom of the screen to start the process.
- Once the scan process is complete, check if there is an issue in the file. If so, try to fix the problem by performing the Webroot Antivirus Installation instructions given.
Need help for Webroot Antivirus tech services? Don’t worry, Antivirus Tech Support representatives are just a click away.